Friday, July 18, 2008

My 18th Birthday...


I turned 18 this Sunday and I got to announce it in church when they asked about birthdays! It was pretty fun. That's the best part about having your birthday on a Sunday. My parents bought me a bicycle for college! Brad and I have started riding and we're going to continue once we get to Abilene. It's going to be so much fun! They have trails all over town that they plan to connect to each other. That way you can get anywhere in town on your bike! I can't wait to meet new people and learn new things. Only one month left!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday

Kim said...

How adorable...I want a bike just like that!!!

I love the clothes....I plan to do a post over them...my blog is not letting me post photos right now it says that I am over my photo limit....YIKES...have I posted that many??...I guess I will purchase more space and then to posting I will go.

I love you sweet girl!

Aunt Kim

Kim said...

PS. Happy belated birthday and LOVE the green shoes!

Aunt Kim