Friday, July 18, 2008

Card Making...

During my senior year I had to make a scrapbook and I had a lot of fun doing it, but it was a lot of work. I found out that what is really fun is card making! I made a lot of the Thank You cards I sent out after graduation. I recently discovered a graphic designer by the name of Kristina Werner. She is great! She has a video blog on YouTube(Make A Card Monday) and a blog on her website. She posts color challenges every so often and this one I just couldn't resist. It's Martha Stewart inspired! I love these little booties and the sweet colors.

Well, this is my card. Tell me what you think!


9 comments:

Tina said...

This is a wonderful card. Congrats on your birthday. Hope you enjoy that bike and college.

Traveling Mama said...

Great job with the colors! Love your card!

Deanna said...

Cute card, what a great sentiment!

Becky said...

So sweet! Love it!

Diane Barnes said...

Very clean & fresh. I like it!

Shawntel said...

Happy Late Birthday! Great Card! I love all the little details you added!

LeAnne said...

Congrats on winning Kristina's Top Ten picks! Great card!
LeAnne

Kim said...

Me thinks it's FAB!

Aunt Kimi :-)

Kim said...

Bonnie,

You need to start posting things on your blog so I can keep up with you!

Love you!
Aunt Kim